Monday, March 04, 2002

Wow. I would just like to give a special shout out to all those people out there who are continuing to contribute to my counter and how it's on its way up to 3 digits. Well almost. Like 40 more to go to be exact but who the heck is counting? Not me of course. Oh, thanks for those who are signing my guest book too! Oh and thanks Mr. Jeff Green for giving me a cold through his blog. I'm hecka coughing now. Argh, didn't do much today but hey I went to ALL 4 of my classes today, starting from 8 in the morning to 3:15 in the afternoon. A big pat in the back for Miss Roe. I'm so good huh? That's the first time I've ever done that in like 3 weeks. Whoops. Hopefully I can get through the whole week like that. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home